Applications and Fees
After selecting your maid
1. Application of IPA
2. Sign Safety and Service Agreement.
3. Application of Medical Insurance and Security Bond
4. Prepare for FDW arrival.
5. Attend Settling-In-Programme (SIP) - for new FDW only.
6. Attend Medical Examination.
7. Issue Work Permit.
8. Register fingerprint and photo at MOM.
9. Issue Work Permit.
1. Agency fees
2. Work Permit fees from MOM
3. Medical Insurance and Security Bond
4. Embassy Fees - if applicable
5. Placement Fees - loan
6. SIP fees - if applicable
7. Medical Examination fees
8. Other miscellaneous fees - transport, pick-up from airport etc.
9. Board and lodging fees - if applicable